Mentoring, Training & Education
The mentoring, training and education of young engineers is often paramount to the success of an engineering company. Where the company does not possess senior engineers with the appropriate skill set or free time, RMA can provide these in our field of expertise.
Why choose RMA?
- The directors have considerable experience in the education of under- and post-graduate engineers.
- Experience of mentoring individual and groups of engineers.
- Member of the NAFEMS Education & Training Working Group.
- Assessor for the NAFEMS Professional Simulation Engineer (PSE) certification.
- Able to work on site with a clients' engineers or to support them remotely.
A Recent Project: Presentation to Students at the University of Surrey
Ramsay Maunder Associates were invited to make a presentation on our Research & Development to final year Civil Engineering students at the University of Surrey.
"Angus Ramsay, Technical Director of RMA, visited the University of Surrey in late 2016 and presented a seminar titled ‘Research & Development at Ramsay Maunder Associates’ to my final year students on the Civil Engineering courses. The seminar presented a range of advanced topics, including limit analysis, verification and equilibrium methods. Whilst these were difficult topics for my students to deal it was presented in a friendly and easy manner and with skilled use of student questioning in order to maintain interest."
Dr Juan Sagaseta, Course Leader, University of Surrey.